Thursday

Some Elf fun


So again, it's been a while. Life has just gotton in the way. I decided to go the "collage" route again so I could share a bunch of silly pictures of Theo and what goes on here at the Funny Farm. Theo is turning out to be such a great guy. He's been going to either the dog park or on long walks everyday. He can even keep up with the rest of the pups now. He's quite a lover but is content to lay at your feet. We just love this not so little guy around here and kinda hope his forever family waits until after Christmas but will let him go if we have to. Him and Kinsey are getting along better everyday. She has finally decided that he's ok to play with. She actually likes it when he chases her outside when she fetches the ball and will even let him have it for more than 2.3 seconds. She's even gone up to him with tug toys and teased him just a little before letting him grab hold. He gives her a run for her money now. Well, I think I have about a thousand more pictures I could make into collages. He's just so darn cute that I can't stop snapping. Plus I have many more Christmas hats to put on him.

Thanks for thinking rescue,

Mrs. FF

No comments:

Post a Comment