Sunday

A Theo Collage


I tried something new with Picasa. Let's see how it uploads. Well, folks, Theo is potty trained! Yipee! I'm so excited! Now he's ready to go home. I just can't say enough of what a sweet boy he is. He is good with kids, cats, guinea pigs, other dogs, and pretty much anything you throw his way. He has so much love to give. I know this first hand as he loves me everyday. He stays in the yard and just loves to hang out. He is 7mo. old now. I can't believe when he came to Fluffy dog he was a mere 1.5lbs. He looked like a little doberman. Well, I have some cleaning to finish and then off to work...oh and there is always some cuddle time with TT too.

Mrs.FF

1 comment:

  1. You will most definitely get the money you put into the inexpensive dog beds for large dogs by the many uses your dog will get out of it. The best thing that owners love about the dog bed is that is simple to clean.

    ReplyDelete