Friday

Been a while...


So, what's new you ask? I believe Mr. Theo is finally potty trained. Yeah!!!! I'm so happy for me and my carpet. He's been going to the door and barking. I'm so proud of him. Above is a picture of him lounging on the couch. He now weighs in at 40lbs. He is 40lbs of pure love.
A few weeks ago we went up north and decided it would be easier to have my Aunt and Uncle watch him. He did great there. He did have a few accidents but slept pretty much either in his "condo", as they call it or on the family room floor. So, I've been leaving his kennel gate open during the day to see if he likes to just go in and hang out. He does. I am gearing up to letting him be out at night...of his kennel, not outside. He's a good snuggler and might just pick to sleep with my oldest Jacob. I just have to teach him not to jump all over him in the bed. He's kind of a "loose canon." He just gets so excited and it seems like his back legs just can't contain themselves and push his body up onto you. He almost jumped up onto the dining room table the other day by doing this. My husband said to me, "I think it's time you teach this dog some manners, don't you think?" Don't get me wrong, Theo has manners. I just need to remind him of them from time to time. He's got "sit" nailed down and "lay down" now too. He's such a smart little guy.
Well, I have some really cute pictures I have to post now. I can't wait to take video of him in the snow. I wonder what he'll think of it?

Thanks for thinking rescue and don't forget to order some food through Fluffy Dog Wellness. A portion of sales goes right to the rescue. More money means more dogs we can save. Also, if you've ever thought of fostering, just go for it. I love it!

Mrs. FF

No comments:

Post a Comment