Thursday

Sticks!

Theo loves sticks! He loves to chew them and carry them around. He'll even share a stick with Badger to chew on. Theo also found the pear tree. He will lay under it and wait for one to fall then eat it up. We are still working on potty training. It might take some time but who knows. I only say it will take time because we are under construction right now tearing out the carpet and replacing with wood flooring. That kinda stresses everyone out. I guess I'm kinda used to it since I live in a perpetual state of chaos. Someday I will clean my house from top to bottom with no kids or dogs or jobs or volunteer work or friends or cats or phone calls or blogs or deadlines or yard work or poop patrol or or or or to interrupt me. Until then, I will continue to surface clean and steam vac my carpets. Well, I have to stop so we can move the armoire to remove the carpet underneath. Enjoy the pictures!-Mrs. FF

No comments:

Post a Comment